Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/19 09:45:52 UTC

Unknown request to crossdomain.xml

My company is trying to move the app to the cloud.
People from outside of our office did all the work and now are trying to
rub it.
It seems like no data is flowing into the application. I am checking
chrome's console
and among other errors see this:
GET http://13.66.128.172/crossdomain.xml 504 (Gateway Timeout)
I have checked that IP and it belongs to MSFT. Does anyone have an idea why
the FP is trying reading it from there?

Thanks

Re: Unknown request to crossdomain.xml

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.