Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/10/27 05:39:44 UTC

Inventory Report Screen Bug WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 4 Release

Marco,

thanks for your vote. About the bug report I'd like to mention that
I'have already fixed this in svn.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Inventory Report Screen Bug WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 4 Release

Posted by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it>.
Ok, I'm sorry but I haven't test with the last svn tag.

Thanks
Marco