Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mark S. Kent" <ma...@vistyx.com> on 2001/10/22 17:55:19 UTC

C2: FO example with XML file

I'm migrating from my C1 tests to C2 and attempting to get my previously
working FO (PDF) examples to work.  I had a namespace defined in my C1 file
that the C2 serializer doesn't like:

code:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

error:
FOTreeBuilder: Unknown formatting object
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform^stylesheet

So, I've commented that out.  Problem is, I need to reference my XML data
being created from a database.  The FO example shipped with C2 examples only
used static data to create the example.

Am I missing something very obvious here?

Thanks!
Mark