Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com> on 2015/03/12 21:33:34 UTC

Building Turbine Fulcrum from SVN Trunk

Hi folks,

I’m unable to build Turbine Fulcrum from SVN trunk - I seem to have a mixture of M1 and M2 project and some M2 projects are referencing “org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-parent:pom:2-SNAPSHOT”

Is there something wrong with my SVN trunk, some uncommitted files or is there some work ahead such as a complete M2 migration :-)

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Antwort: Building Turbine Fulcrum from SVN Trunk

Posted by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Siegfried,

I updated fulcrum-configuration to version 1.6 and could now build all
fulcrum components.

(With the sole exception, that security/nt always fails on my windows
systems. This is the error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
com.tagish.auth.win32.NTSystem
        at
org.apache.fulcrum.security.nt.NTUserManagerImpl.authenticate(NTUserManagerImpl.java:161)
        at
org.apache.fulcrum.security.nt.NTUserManagerImpl.getUser(NTUserManagerImpl.java:71)
        at
org.apache.fulcrum.security.nt.dynamic.NTUserManagerTest.testCheckExists(NTUserManagerTest.java:79)

The reason may be was, that in 1.5 the dependency commons logging 1.1 has
the transitive dependency to avalon 4.1.3 component - instead 4.3.1, which
is the version of the avalon API used (?)

Best regards, Georg