Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/02/22 21:57:39 UTC

ci-beam.a.o issues.

Greetings!

I wanted to get folks on the same page when it comes to the latest
issues with ci-beam.apache.org. There is a ticket
open https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-22878 to track changes
and troubleshooting. ASF Infra is working with Cloudbees to figure out
any issues with Jenkins and performance tweaks we can make to improve
stability. We don't currently have an ETA for a resolution and consider
ci-beam.a.o unstable until this is resolved. The JIRA ticket is the
best way to track any changes and real-time chat is happening #asfinfra
on Slack.

Thank you,
Chris T.
#asfinfra

Re: ci-beam.a.o issues.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
As an update: Infra root caused and addressed the issue. CI is a lot more
stable currently:
https://nodeping.com/reports/statusevents/check/2018042000290QH9Q-GC9ET0VL

Thanks to all asfinra people!