Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Schneider <jo...@daumcommercial.com> on 2004/09/23 20:25:37 UTC

Request for custom rule to imitate whitelist_from_rcvd

Is it possible to use rules to imitate whitelist_from_rcvd?

Posted by John Schneider <jo...@daumcommercial.com>.
I need to create a custom rule to imitate the action of whitelist_from_rcvd.

The reason I need to do this is because I have several networks where mail
originates for the same domain before it is received at our internal mail
server.

Originally, I tried to use multiple whitelist_from_rcvd commands such as:
whitelist_from_rcvd *@daumcommercial.com lcinet.net
whitelist_from_rcvd *@daumcommercial.com telepacific.net
Etc...

But, I found that the last statement overwrote the previous ones.

I also tried:
whitelist_from_rcvd *@daumcommercial.com lcinet.net telepacific.net

If someone could help me with a rule for this it would be very much
appreciated!

Thanks! - John