Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by allfonsiva <al...@aim.com> on 2008/10/13 14:59:40 UTC

FileUpload Problem - Custom Media Server

Hi Everybody,

i have designed an tomcat application which uses a separate jboss
application running on different machine as media server.

I am uploading image files from the jsp page of the tomcat application to
the jboss servlets using this fileupload component using ajax technology.

The file upload successful message is coming as a response in an iframe.

My scenario is that i have to place another ajax call for show my media
gallery page as soon as the upload is complete.

But as soon as the response comes. i couldnt able to access the iframe
content from my browser. permission denied is coming.

Can anyone help me out on this...

Thanks in advance,
Siva