Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by chandrup2010 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/02 12:56:29 UTC

netty4-http camel code examples

Hi,
Actually i want to send 10 messages to netty4-http server which is listening
to remote receiver which has got delay of 20 seconds. Now all 10 messages
should be processed by netty4-http server and whenever response come back
from remote server netty4-http server process the response.
I have Spring AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer JMS Message listener
which picks up the message from activemq queue every 1 second and dispatch
towards netty4-http server which will further send it to actual remote
receivers and response will be received by netty4-http server.
Why I am using netty4-http server since i believe even if there is delay at
receiver side still it will process all the messages and once response comes
from receiver separate thread will be looking for the response. So I feel
using netty4-http server i will get advantage that i will keep on
dispatching messages towards receiver without waiting for response since
netty internally will take care of it.
Please suggest if my understanding and belief is correct and if not please
suggest me any alternative regarding the same.