Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2007/08/15 06:29:33 UTC

[s2] Release 2.0.10 outstanding JIRA tickets

Here is the list of outstanding JIRA tickets that I believe need to be resolved before the 2.0.10 release can be rolled:

Patch supplied, ticket unresolved.
WW-1977 - https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1977

Code committed, ticket unresolved.
WW-2107 - https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2107
WW-2108 - https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2108

James

Re: [s2] Release 2.0.10 outstanding JIRA tickets

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
Yes, I knew the list was much longer. My plan was to move anything not fixed now to the 2.0.11 bucket. I think it would be best to have regular incremental releases so that we get fixes out to people sooner. Most people can't truly get access to the latest fixes until a GA release is made because of some policy. The first step to that end is to get a new beta out. The *majority* of the tickets assigned in an incremental release aren't major showstoppers so they should be easily moved to the next release if they aren't fixed in the current release.

I can review the tickets without a Fix Version. I need to do a search for that in JIRA as I didn't realize there was any. I was looking for those the other day and didn't notice any at first glance. I'll also look into the tickets with patches. I agree with you that those should be given priority to encourage more patches. I tend to work on those first myself.

Sent via BlackBerry.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.