Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/04/22 17:48:22 UTC

Mnemonic website go alive.

Hi, Mnemonic website has been online, Please visit following URL to check.
http://mnemonic.incubator.apache.org/

We continue to improve and add contents to this website, please give us
your advice and contribute your code.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mnemonic-site.git

Thanks.
+Gary.

RE: Mnemonic website go alive.

Posted by "Wang, Yanping" <ya...@intel.com>.
I think this design of long logo looks fine.
Later if Mnemonic becomes TLP, we can replace that "Incubating" with "Software Foundation" .
I also attached square logo for some cases.

Other opinions?

Thanks,
Yanping

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.