Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 15:37:46 UTC

Re: something about mina statemachine

Le 11/30/12 6:42 AM, gschen a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I recently read the source code about mina statemachine, and I confused
> about one issue described below.
> mina-statemachine version: 2.0.6
>
> org.apache.mina.statemachine.context.SingletonStateContextLookup
> public StateContext lookup(Object[] eventArgs) {
> return context;
> }
> when you invoke this method, you should supply an object array as the
> method arguments, but in the method body, you do not use the eventArgs
> anytime. Does this coding have some hidden meaning or other considerations?
>
> My english is not good, I hope I have described clear the issue .

Don't worry too much. Most of us aren't english natives anyway :)

I think that this method does nothing with the array. It's just
necessary to pass such an array in order to comply with the
StateContextLookup interface :

public interface StateContextLookup {
    /**
     * Searches the arguments from an {@link Event} and returns a
     * {@link StateContext} if any of the arguments holds one. NOTE!
This method
     * must create a new {@link StateContext} if a compatible object is in
     * the arguments and the next time that same object is passed to this
     * method the same {@link StateContext} should be returned.
     */
    StateContext lookup(Object[] eventArgs);
}

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com