Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.at> on 2003/07/29 19:44:05 UTC

Problem with large file-download served by Cocoon 2

I have a small internal "file-sharing" application with cocoon. the
problem is: there is a document with about 22MB. Cocoon 2 should send
this doc back to the client, unfortunately the dowload stops every time
(from different clients) at about 16MB.

has anyone an idea about this problem?

I know that Cocoon might not be best suited to host large downloads, but
it is no performance problem in this solution, and I really would like
to keep it running with Cocoon, at least, if it would work...

thank you for comments!!

Alex

Re: Problem with large file-download served by Cocoon 2

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Alexander Schatten wrote:

> I am sorry to bother the community, but has no one detected similar
> problems? unfortunately this is a rather big problem in my application,
> and I would really appreciate any hint to get a solution!

Did you get any related errors in the log? If so, post them
(standard procedure).

J.Pietschmann

Re: Problem with large file-download served by Cocoon 2

Posted by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.at>.
Alexander Schatten wrote:

> I have a small internal "file-sharing" application with cocoon. the
> problem is: there is a document with about 22MB. Cocoon 2 should send
> this doc back to the client, unfortunately the dowload stops every
> time (from different clients) at about 16MB.
>
> has anyone an idea about this problem?

I am sorry to bother the community, but has no one detected similar
problems? unfortunately this is a rather big problem in my application,
and I would really appreciate any hint to get a solution!

thank you!!

alex