Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2007/03/22 16:21:55 UTC

Contribution of JMX and JMX remote connectors

Hi, all!

I'd like to announce the contribution of JMX implementation and JMX
optional remote connectors implementation on behalf of Intel
Corporation.

They could be found at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3473 (JMX)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3474 (connectors).

I think it would be helpful to use some solutions of this contribution
for improving MX4J and creating state-of-the-art JMX implementation for
Harmony.

I welcome you to try the contribution and share your opinions.

Thanks,

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD

Re: Contribution of JMX and JMX remote connectors

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Mar 25, 2007, at 2:30 PM, Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:

>> Is this meant to replace our current MX4J based implementation, or
> enhance it?
>
> To enhance, of course. Why replace a good thing?

:)

Posted by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.