Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Petru Curticapean <pc...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/17 15:14:38 UTC

Example Sites

Dear Sir / Madam,

I built the site apwebco.com using Apache Forrest version 0.7
  If possible I would like to have my site added to yor section
"Example Sites"

Name: Design Patterns
Catch Phrase: GoF Design Patterns Tutorial

  I would also appreciate any comments or suggestions regarding
apwebco.com

Thank you so much for your help.

Yours Truly,

Petru Curticapean

---------------------------------

Re: Example Sites

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Fixed.

Should be online with the next deploy of our site.

Thanks Petru, nice site.

salu2

--
thorsten