Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Didier VILLEVALOIS <dv...@techmetrix.net> on 2000/05/19 14:59:51 UTC

XSL transform to do XSL transform 2 Java code ???

Hi,

Does anyone do some XSL to Java transformations ???

I'd like to produce 3GL code from XSL stylesheets. That's because the XSP
model (which gets parameters and produces XML) doesn't fit my need. What i
need is to generate processors (in the cocoon spirit) !!!

	XSL2Java.xsl
XSL ----------------------------> (Java, XSP without xsp:page, my own
surrounding element)

My other problem in order to achieve my goal is that the call to
XSP-java.xsl is hardcoded in the XSP processor. Could you just set this in
properties or put just a simple mechanism to avoid this before the release
of Cocoon2.

Thanks in deed.
Soon. Didier.