Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by lo...@cdf.udc.es on 2001/08/29 10:40:24 UTC

include Schema in local file

I am using dom.DOMCount example of Xerces 1.4.2 to validate an XML instance an
XML Schema. The Schema is located on my local hard disk, not on a web site. It
has include elements referencing other local schemas, like:

<include schemaLocation="C:\Schemas\mml_util.xsd"/>

I get the following error:

Error: constraint 3.x.3: Invalid attribute value for 'schemaLocation' in
element 'include': Value 'C:\Schemas\mml_util.xsd' is a Malformed URI .

How can I refer to a local file (Windows 2000) with an <include> element?

Thanks

Manuel