Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vatai Tibor <vb...@fw.hu> on 2005/09/16 09:40:31 UTC

Multiple application but login once

Hi!

I have a complex application.
I would like to divide up some modules (some smaller applications),
included the user managment (i mean login, create new user, etc...)

When i have logged in, how can i call an other module (application)
without login again ?
Becouse i have to log in each submodules again now.
Can i do it with one login ? Or have i write it in one application ?

Bye

   Berko

Re: Multiple application but login once

Posted by Derick Fernando <de...@thelabllc.com>.
Hello,

Take a look at CAS
http://jasigch.princeton.edu:9000/display/CAS/Home

There is a good article on
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-singlesign/

We use this in conjuction with ACEGI for the Spring Framework.
I think this functionality falls outside the scope of Tapestry itself.

Hope that helps...

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:40:31 +0200, Vatai Tibor wrote
> Hi!
>
> I have a complex application.
> I would like to divide up some modules (some smaller applications),
> included the user managment (i mean login, create new user, etc...)
>
> When i have logged in, how can i call an other module (application)
> without login again ?
> Becouse i have to log in each submodules again now.
> Can i do it with one login ? Or have i write it in one application ?
>
> Bye
>
>    Berko

Derick Fernando
Lead Architect