Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/10/18 17:40:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Vamsavardhana Reddy as one of our newest Committer

The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Vamsavardhana Reddy has
recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
Committer.  Vamsi has been submitting many great patches for an
embarrassing long time.  The breadth of his patches is remarkable but
we are excited by the possibility of him working on security.

Congratulations and welcome Vamsi!

Regards,
Alan

--
Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org
Apache Yoko - http://incubator.apache.org/yoko

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Vamsavardhana Reddy as one of our newest Committer

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

On 10/18/06, Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Vamsavardhana Reddy has
> recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo Committer.
> Vamsi has been submitting many great patches for an embarrassing long time.
> The breadth of his patches is remarkable but we are excited by the
> possibility of him working on security.
>
> Congratulations and welcome Vamsi!
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> --
> Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org
> Apache Yoko - http://incubator.apache.org/yoko
> LiveTribe - http://www.livetribe.org

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Vamsavardhana Reddy as one of our newest Committer

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/18/06, Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Vamsavardhana Reddy has
> recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo Committer.
> Vamsi has been submitting many great patches for an embarrassing long time.
> The breadth of his patches is remarkable but we are excited by the
> possibility of him working on security.
>
> Congratulations and welcome Vamsi!

Whow! Awesome! Another committer - nice. It looks like v1.2 is going
to be a solid rock and will beat the competition easily.

Congrats Vamsi!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Vamsavardhana Reddy as one of our newest Committer

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vamsi !!
chris

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Vamsi!

Gianny

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vamsi!

--kevan

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

On Oct 18, 2006, at 11:40 AM, Alan Cabrera wrote:

> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Vamsavardhana Reddy
> has recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
> Committer.  Vamsi has been submitting many great patches for an
> embarrassing long time.  The breadth of his patches is remarkable
> but we are excited by the possibility of him working on security.
>
> Congratulations and welcome Vamsi!
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> --
> Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org
> Apache Yoko - http://incubator.apache.org/yoko
> LiveTribe - http://www.livetribe.org

-sachin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Vamsavardhana Reddy as one of our newest Committer

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vamsi!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Vamsi!

Joe

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Hey Vamsi,

Congrats !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vamsi!

Paul

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vamsi
-- Shiva

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vamsi.

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vamsi!

Regards,
John

Alan Cabrera wrote:
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Vamsavardhana Reddy has
> recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
> Committer.  Vamsi has been submitting many great patches for
> an embarrassing long time.  The breadth of his patches is remarkable
> but we are excited by the possibility of him working on security.
>
> Congratulations and welcome Vamsi!
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> --
> Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org
> Apache Yoko - http://incubator.apache.org/yoko
> LiveTribe - http://www.livetribe.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Vamsavardhana Reddy as one of our newest Committer

Posted by la...@opensource.lk.
Weldone Vamsi !!! Great Work !!!

Posted by Bharath <db...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vamsi! gr8 to see a committer from India.

Rgds/Bharath.

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Vamsi!

Anita

Alan Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote: The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Vamsavardhana Reddy has recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo Committer.  Vamsi has been submitting many great patches for an embarrassing long time.  The breadth of his patches is remarkable but we are excited by the possibility of him working on security.

Congratulations and welcome Vamsi!

Regards,
Alan

--
Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org
Apache Yoko - http://incubator.apache.org/yoko
LiveTribe - http://www.livetribe.org

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.