Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de> on 2015/08/17 11:28:20 UTC

Extra resource directory for site

Re: Extra resource directory for site

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de>.

Re: Extra resource directory for site

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@gmail.com>.
I've used the Codehaus Build Helper Maven Plugin in the past:

http://www.mojohaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/usage.html

HTH, Elliot

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de>.
On 08/17/2015 04:31 PM, Francois Le Fevre wrote:
> Hello

Hi Francois,

> No idéal Personnaly i use a maven plugin to copy générated
> ressources to this place where i add à svn git ignore tag.

I thought of this, too. But I'd rather use this approach as a last resort.

> Could you give the reference of the plugin you use? With the
> configuration ?

I assume you mean the Eclipse plugin? That'd be the ObjectAid UML
plugin (http://objectaid.com/)

-dirk

Re: Extra resource directory for site

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de>.

Re: Extra resource directory for site

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@swisspost.com>.
Dirk Olmes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to specify a resources directory for the site in
> addition to src/site/resources? I did not find anything in the docs of
> the site plugin.

It used also the (documented) directory of parameter generatedSiteDirectory,
i.e. target/generated-site by default.

> I'm using an Eclipse plugin which generates UML Diagrams from the
> source and keeps them up to date even when refactoring the code. This
> plugin automatically exports the diagram to an image when it changes.
> I'd rather not add src/site/resources as a resource to my main build.

The question is then, how do you get the file for a normal Maven build.

Cheers,
Jörg