Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by aniderbian <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 10:16:15 UTC

Exit value of ij tool on command prompr

Hello,
I am running a windows batch  script in which I have a need to fire  below
command
*java -jar ..\db-derby-10.9.1.0-lib\lib\derbyrun.jar ij sql_file.txt *.

Now after firing above command I want to check return exit status  to
capture  the success/failure of it .

Or if there is any alternative  way to achieve this please suggest.

Thanks

Re: Exit value of ij tool on command prompr

Posted by aniderbian <ja...@gmail.com>.
okay, thanks for reply, I will try to write off a JDBC app to see how I
could achieve this.
--Ani
Pl Save the environment. Please don't print this email unless you really
need to.

Posted by aniderbian <ja...@gmail.com>.
It worked thanks so much . Just would like to add that ,  type of
(embedded/client) derby-jdbc driver before should be
loaded DriverManager.getConnection (_connectionURL).

--Ani
Pl Save the environment. Please don't print this email unless you really
need to.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
Hi Ani,

Posted by aniderbian <ja...@gmail.com>.