Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MOHAMMAD AHMED <ja...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/09/25 07:19:01 UTC

how to WML in TOMCAT

hello,

       I am a JSP developer and use Tomcat 4.0 for JSP

development I  have no problem in any configuration

regarding Java and tomcat integration or else but the

main  problem  I am facing is that ,How can I run Wml

applications on Tomcat, I mean where to place WML files

 from where to configure the mime type and how to add

Mime types, i am also using "Nokia Active Server 2.0 "

and "Nokia Mobile Toolkit 3.1" so please reply me soon and help me
.

       WML ------req-----> Tomcat--------- Database
       <------res-----  Tomcat-------- Database.

                Thanks for Your consideration

                                Mohammad Ahmed

Shutting down tomcat 3.3.1

Posted by Rafael Angarita <ra...@telcel.net.ve>.
    Where is configured the port  to shutdown tomcat 3.3.1?

    I'm getting this error: when trying to shutdown tomcat using
    # $TOMCAT_HOME/bin/tomcat.sh stop

Root Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: port out of range:-1
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: port out of range:-1

    It looks like the port is not setted  (AJP12 and AJP13 are
configured in server.xml to bind to ports 8007 and 8009 respectively)

    Thanks in advance

--

Rafael Angarita