Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by whodarewin2006 <wh...@126.com> on 2015/10/15 12:34:17 UTC

transfer data from hbase0.98 to hbase1.1.0 using exportSnapShot

hi,
    We  upgrade our hbase cluster from hbase0.98.6 to hbase1.0.1.1,and we want to transfer our data from old cluster to new cluster using ExportSnapshot,is this OK?Will this operation crash our new cluster down cause different file format?

Re:Re: Re: transfer data from hbase0.98 to hbase1.1.0 using exportSnapShot

Posted by whodarewin2006 <wh...@126.com>.
Thanks anil,I'm prepare to build  a dev environment and verify this.

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by whodarewin2006 <wh...@126.com>.

hi,Ted