Posted to user@click.apache.org by "Gilberto C. Andrade" <gi...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 14:50:22 UTC

Re: Default Autobinding|autobinding="true" not working on Click 2.1.0

Hi, Bob! Sorry for delay!

Please, can you try the attached project? It is a maven click project, just
unzip it and open it with netbeans (I'm using the 6.8 version) and Ctrl+F6
on ActionDemoTest.java file.
Or on cmd, mvn jetty:run to see the problem.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gilberto,
>
> Just tested against click-examples and it works for me. Can you double
> check your

I think several examples in click-examples are setup to use bindable
interface. So, you can't the problem.

Thanks,

Gilberto

click.xml file is updated in your war file? Perhaps do a clean redeploy?

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mykhaylo,

In Click 2.0.1 and earlier autobinding was supported only on public fields. In 2.1.0 the @Bindable
annotation was added that can bind protected and private variables as well.

For backwards compatibility Click uses the old autobinding method which doesn't support
protected/private variables.

For more details see:

   http://click.apache.org/docs/user-guide/htmlsingle/click-book.html#application-autobinding

and