Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Young Matthew (4004)" <ma...@forsakringskassan.se> on 2010/07/12 14:42:21 UTC

ivy url against zip with necessary jars

Using latest IvyDE in Eclipse....

(Used Ivy for about 2 hours now)  How do people pull in dependencies to non-repo artifats?  Say I need to define a dependency to DB2 JDBC drivers (2 jar files) that are located in a ZIP file.  Similar thing with dependencies to RestEasy.  The latest revision isn't accessable via the maven2 repo (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2) but the code is packaged off the sourceforge site (http://sourceforge.net/projects/resteasy/files/Resteasy%20JAX-RS/).  Everything I need is in a zip and the individual jars contain pom.xml (maven) descriptors.

2 different problems.  The JDBC drivers don't ship with maven/ivy descriptors.  The RestEasy zip does (for some reason the beta 4 isn't in the latest).

thanks / Matthew Young

Re: ivy url against zip with necessary jars

Posted by Archie Cobbs <ar...@dellroad.org>.
Looks reasonable... if it works, it works :-)

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs

SV: ivy url against zip with necessary jars

--
Archie L. Cobbs

Re: ivy url against zip with necessary jars

Posted by Archie Cobbs <ar...@dellroad.org>.

--
Archie L. Cobbs