Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/02/17 17:15:06 UTC

Can we remove SystemCompositeImplementation (etc)

Is there any difference now between a SystemComposite and an ordinary
one?
If not, can anyone think of an issue in removing
SystemCompositeImplementation and related classes?

--
Jeremy

Re: Can we remove SystemCompositeImplementation (etc)

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Feb 17, 2007, at 8:15 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Is there any difference now between a SystemComposite and an
> ordinary one?
I believe not.

> If not, can anyone think of an issue in removing
> SystemCompositeImplementation and related classes?

I'd go ahead and remove it.