Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/12 23:39:18 UTC

Mesos community survey now online

Hi All,

Please take a few minutes to complete this Mesos community survey:
http://bit.ly/MesosCommunitySurvey

I strongly encourage participation from EVERYONE: whether you are running
in production, yet-to-run Mesos but curious about the project, or actively
kicking the tires in your test cluster, etc. This is a first attempt to
take the pulse of the community, understand some basic patterns of usage,
and identify room for improvement.

As an added-in bonus, I'll randomly choose a handful of folks who complete
the survey by this Friday (5/16) and mail you some Mesos & Twitter swag.

Thanks in advance for your feedback -- looking forward to sharing the
results with the community.

Dave

Re: Mesos community survey now online

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.
The Mesos community survey will close tomorrow evening at 11:59PM Pacific
after running for three business weeks.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey, and join the 46 folks who
have already done so:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f9v9xOcu2CmsZ4JJ0wtylXiNUwV3E37KHrLlO3G1W4k/viewform

Thank you,
Dave