Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Eduardo Issao Ito <zi...@summa-tech.com> on 2004/10/25 18:16:19 UTC

.NET WSE and x509

Does someone already tested secure communication between axis+wss4j and
.NET WSE 2.0 using x509 certificates?

What's your experience?

=====
<Eduardo Issao Ito/>
<Summa Technologies/>

Re: .NET WSE and x509

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Eduardo,

we did some interop test spring this year with .NET. Not sure
which .NET version and WSE version it was.

The interops back then works without problems.

Regards,
Werner

Re: .NET WSE and x509

Posted by Rami Jaamour <rj...@parasoft.com>.
Yes, I have successful interop with .NET WSE 2.0 SP1 using X509
BinarySecurityToken in both Signature and Encryption/Decryption, and
response encryption using the X509 in the signed request.

Rami Jaamour
Software Engineer
SOAPtest Development
Parasoft Corporation