Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/02/24 01:33:27 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Trivial Update of "CassandraCli" by jeremyhanna

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "CassandraCli" page has been changed by jeremyhanna.
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraCli?action=diff&rev1=28&rev2=29

  Returned 3 results.
  }}}
  Note: Using the `get` command in this form is the equivalent to a `get_slice()` using the [[API|Thrift API]].
+
  Why are the values all hex? It's because the default validation class is BytesType, which displays in hex in the output. Let's update the column metadata of the column family to not only make them output in a readable format, but also add a secondary index on age. We'll also add another record so that we can see the secondary index work.

  {{{