Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/07/30 08:12:41 UTC

Granting me privileges to maintain Flex jenkins jobs?

Hi,

I was trying to get some of our sub-projects snapshots automatically deployed to Apache Maven, but in order to do that, I need to setup a job on the official Apache Jenkins ... in order to do that I was told that Alex (our project chair) is able to grant me the needed permissions. I would hereby ask you to grant me those privileges and I'll handle the rest :)

Chris

Re: Granting me privileges to maintain Flex jenkins jobs?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Ok you should have privileges.
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.