Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Vi...@cognizant.com on 2007/03/02 06:04:37 UTC

Axis2C IIS settings - doubt in IISforAxis2c.txt document

Hi,

I am trying to add the filter for isapi_redirect.dll in IIS for
mod_axis2_IIS.dll using IIS management console as per the documents
points

"Using the IIS management console, add isapi_redirect.dll as a filter in
your IIS/PWS web site.

The name of the filter should reflect its task (like axis2_redirector),
its executable must

be our c:\axis2\lib\mod_iis.dll "

I am not clear about the above lines.

The points I followed:

1.	created the name as axis2_redirector and the executable as
"D:\Axis2C\axis2c-bin-0.96-win32\lib\mod_axis2_IIS.dll"

with necessary settings in registry

2.	Stopped the IIS and restarted.
3.	In IIS filters the status is still in red color.

Whether the steps which I am following are correct or if wrong please
suggest following correctly.

Thanks,

Viji.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

RE: Axis2C IIS settings - doubt in IISforAxis2c.txt document

Posted by Dave Meier <DM...@SERENA.com>.
I am able to run web services through the IIS filter.  I did notice that
I had to pick "Low (IIS Process)" for the application protection to make
it work.  It was set to Medium by default and for some reason, that does
not seem to work.

-dave.

[...]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.