Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Haimberger <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 19:36:07 UTC

Re: JSF 1.2 status update

Hi *,

Nice greatings from Christoph Ebner and me. A lot of issues have been
resolved since our last status update, but there are also some new
issues.

Here is the updated list of last time:

MYFACES-1563 - Martin will ovetake this from Christoph.
MYFACES-1255 - resolved
MYFACES-1264 - Christoph will do that.
MYFACES-1253 - resolved
MYFACES-1204 - resolved
MYFACES-1236 - This issues is open. Needs to be done if the JSF 1.2
implementation is nearly done. Can somebody overtake this please?
MYFACES-1251 - resolved.
MYFACES-1217 -  Implemented christoph will recheck this.
MYFACES-1200 -  This issues is open. Needs to be done if the JSF 1.2
implementation is nearly done. Can somebody overtake this please?
MYFACES-1434 - Just two tags left, convertDateTimeTag patch available,
FacetTag is in progress.
MYFACES-1444 - resolved
MYFACES-1109 - Regarding the comment from Mathias Broekelmann, this is
not compatible with the JSF 1.2 specification. Could be done for
t:dataTable
MYFACES-1548 - resolved
MYFACES-1564 - could not reconstruct the bug. Can somebody take a look
at it to affirm?
MYFACES-1220 - closed
MYFACES-1221 - resolved
MYFACES-1230 - resolved
MYFACES-1582 - patch available (xsd attached)
MYFACES-1584 - resolved
MYFACES-1223 - low priority

Here are the new, unassigned issues:

MYFACES-1587 - Can somebody take a look at it?
MYFACES-1594 - Christoph will do that.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
Christoph Ebner and Martin Haimberger