Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/03 06:43:48 UTC

[Review Request] YETUS-724

This patch is pretty invasive and makes some serious changes to some of the scary parts of the code base.  I’d really appreciate some folks taking it for a spin to make sure I didn’t miss anything or left something broken. I’ll be honest: I’m not 100% happy with it, but it’s a significant upgrade to the current functionality. I’ll almost certainly be doing incremental revisions to it as follow-ups assuming no major issues are found.  [I need this functionality at $DAYJOB like months ago.]

Thanks!