Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2017/07/08 22:54:39 UTC

Windows builds again on Jenkins?

Hi,

we had some problems with the windows builds in the past [1].

If no-one objects, I'll activate the builds on Windows again, to see if there are still similar problems with file locks & Co. The reason for this is, that I'd like to test my recent rendering add-ons also on Windows ...

In the meantime I try to get the test-environment job working on the windows slaves - not sure yet, how the switch between linux / windows for the script execution works ...

Andi

[1] http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/Build-Fails-on-OOXML-Test-just-on-my-system-though-td5725189.html#a5725191