Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Vijayakumar Ramamoorthy <Vi...@curamsoftware.com> on 2011/07/05 09:42:44 UTC

[jira AXIS2-4755 ] dynamic serviceClient

Hi All,
I was hitting the bug AXIS2-4755<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4755> when using a dynamic RPC client and invoking the service, inside a container.
I was able to repeat the same issue, when running the dynamic RPC client in a loop,  from a standalone client [ outside the container].

But I am able to resolve this NullPointerException,  if I use ConfigurationContextFactory.createDefaultConfigurationContext()

So is createDefaultConfigurationContext  fine to use, inside a container ? will it cause issues for other services?

// is the below safe to use inside a container ?

new RPCServiceClient(
          ConfigurationContextFactory.createDefaultConfigurationContext(),
           wsdlUrl, wsdlServiceName,
        portName);

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay