Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi> on 2009/04/03 04:22:59 UTC

Re: easyb for testing wicket

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Karen Schaper wrote:
> I've tried writing a test using easyb and the BaseWicketTester since the
> WicketTester is for JUnit.

It shouldn' matter though, if you don't mind having JUnit as
a (test) dependency you can still use WicketTester.

>        "a wicket tester." -- InjectorHolder has not been assigned an
> injector. Use InjectorHolder.setInjector() to assign an injector. In m
> ost cases this should be done once inside SpringWebApplication
> subclass's init() method.

Do some of your Components on the page use @SpringBean?

Ofthen it's a good idea to make a project-specific base class
for tests and create (Base)WicketTester there, supplying an
instance of your own Application class that has the necessary
IComponentInstantiationListeners, converters etc.

Best wishes,
Timo