Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by yogesh dhari <yo...@live.com> on 2012/10/01 16:19:05 UTC

NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production

Hi all,

I have understood the Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem(Pig as
ETL, Hive as DataWare house, Sqoop as importing tool). I worked and
learned on single node cluster with demo data.

As Hadoop suits
best on Unix platform. Please help me to understand the requirement form
 start to finish to use Hadoop in production.

What would be the things to use Hadoop on real time project.

like Hadoop automation on Unix, alert of failure process.

Please put some light on using Hadoop on real time and what objectives are recommended.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar

Re: NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.
Nothing personal but I might be the only one to answer and I will provide
only one link

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux

RES: NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production

Posted by "Ferreira, Rafael" <Ra...@br.experian.com>.
Try using Cloudera CDH4.
http://www.cloudera.com/products-services/enterprise/
It´s a easy way, web front-ended Hadoop ecosystem manager.

Regards,
Rafael Pecin

Enviada em: segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2012 11:19
Para: hadoop helpforoum
Assunto: NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production
Prioridade: Alta

Hi all,

I have understood the Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem(Pig as ETL, Hive as DataWare house, Sqoop as importing tool). I worked and learned on single node cluster with demo data.

As Hadoop suits best on Unix platform. Please help me to understand the requirement form start to finish to use Hadoop in production.

What would be the things to use Hadoop on real time project.

like Hadoop automation on Unix, alert of failure process.

Please put some light on using Hadoop on real time and what objectives are recommended.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar

________________________________

This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the named intended recipient(s) and may be legally privileged. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or any other use of its contents, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other than the named intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send this communication back to the sender, disregard its contents, and promptly delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer systems. The misuse of this message will be dealt according to company rules and current legislation. This message expresses the sender's point of view about the topics described and not necessarily expresses Serasa Experian's opinion about them.

As informações contidas nesta mensagem e no(s) arquivo(s) anexo(s) são endereçadas exclusivamente à(s) pessoa(s) e/ou instituição(ões) acima indicada(s), e podem conter dados confidenciais. É expressamente proibido a pessoas não autorizadas, sob qualquer forma ou pretexto, utilizá-las, divulgá-las, alterá-las, de forma impressa ou copiada, total ou parcialmente. Caso tenha recebido esta mensagem erroneamente, por favor, notifique o remetente e providencie imediata exclusão da original e de qualquer cópia. O uso impróprio será tratado conforme as normas da empresa e da legislação em vigor. Esta mensagem expressa o posicionamento pessoal do subscritor e não reflete necessariamente a opinião da Serasa Experian.

RES: NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Bertrand Dechoux

Re: NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Bertrand Dechoux

Re: NEED HELP:: using Hadoop in Production

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.