Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kevin Kovach <kk...@kevinkovach.com> on 2005/12/23 05:30:21 UTC

build dies

Hello there.  I've been running JAMES for a while now and was interested
in giving the latest code in development a try.

I've downloaded the code using Subversion and tried running the ant
script with "ant compile".  Everything looks good but it seems to die
before it finishes.

I've got the code from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/

Here's what I'm seeing ...

--
# ant compile
Buildfile: build.xml

setup-dependencies:

javamail-check:

activation-check:

check-dependencies:

prepare-common:
     [echo] Preparing code
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/src/james/trunk/dist/james-2.3-dev
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /opt/src/james/trunk/dist/james-2.3-dev
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/src/james/trunk/build/src
     [copy] Copying 2 files to /opt/src/james/trunk/build/src

prepare-phoenix:
     [echo] Phoenix distribution present - adjusting linefeeds and
permissions, copying files
     [copy] Copying 35 files to /opt/src/james/trunk/dist/james-2.3-dev
     [copy] Copying 6 files to /opt/src/james/trunk/dist/james-2.3-dev/lib

prepare-jdbc3:

prepare-mxinfo:
[phoenix-mxinfo] Running <mxinfo/>
Killed
#
--

Any ideas on what might be happening would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

- Kevin

Re: build dies

Posted by Kevin Kovach <kk...@kevinkovach.com>.
I apologize.  It looks like I was running out of memory.  Playing with
it on an old box that has a bunch of other stuff on it and was running
out of memory.

- Kevin