Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 05:50:14 UTC

Text classification using Mahout API

Hi,
I'm trying to train a text classifier using Mahout Naive Bayes algorithm. I
found many resources on the internet that tell how to run a classifier
through command-line, but I like to implement this as a java program so I
would need to use Mahout API.
Where can I find a good reference/tutorial/book for this task?

M.P. Tharindu Rusira Kumara

University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
+94757033733
www.tharindu-rusira.blogspot.com

Re: Text classification using Mahout API

Posted by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that will help :) also, I found "Mahout in Action" to be a good
resource even though some code snippets are obsolete in later versions of
Mahout.

Posted by tuku <ut...@gmail.com>.