Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 03:51:37 UTC

What is the status of wicketstuff dojo?

Hi,

Does anyone know what the status of wicketstuff dojo is?

I have an application that was written in Wicket 1.3 which I have converted to 1.4, likewise for dojo. However there are classes missing from the 1.4 release that were being used in the 1.3 release, specifically:

org.wicketstuff.dojo.markup.html.list.DojoOrderableListContainer;
org.wicketstuff.dojo.markup.html.list.DojoOrderableRepeatingView;

It seems that there is only 'toaster' in the org/wicketstuff/dojo/markup/html directory:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.5-parent/dojo-parent/dojo-api/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/dojo11/markup/html

Is the 1.3 source available anywhere? Is anyone maintaining dojo?

thanks,
Steve

Re: What is the status of wicketstuff dojo?

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome,

    And as soon you fix it, let us know to give you access to the
repository. Or, you can just create your own branch at github and later
request for a pull and we do that for you.

Best regards,
*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099