Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by 陳宥騰 <a0...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/10 15:58:42 UTC

Wrong operation

Sorry about my wrong operation when i checked website,
I deleted wrong branch [YUNIKORN-701] which is wrong branch.
I will be more careful in future.

Re: Wrong operation

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
If there's a need to protect certain branches from deletion, we can ask
Apache Infra for those requests: an example is INFRA-21995
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21995>

Re: Wrong operation

Posted by 陳宥騰 <a0...@gmail.com>.
Got it, thanks