Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by slowery23 <sl...@gatessolutions.com> on 2009/09/01 21:42:39 UTC

broken builds in hudson

I see one of the issues I was interested in is marked as resolved.  I was
going to take the latest build from trunk off of your hudson continuous
integration site, but the last 5 builds (46-50) have failed.  Just wanted to
make you aware they were broken if you didn't know and I'm having workspace
issues, so I can't download the source right now and see for myself.