Posted to user@poi.apache.org by デレック・パペッシュ <de...@cybersolon.com> on 2004/06/14 13:02:02 UTC

hssf EscherGraphics2d

I'm trying to use the EscherGraphics2D class.  It seems to be working,
and I can use it to create lines and so forth.

When I call the drawImage method, I seem to get nothing.
The EscherGraphics2D overview states that not everything works, so
perhaps this falls into that category.

Q1: Should the EscherGraphics2d.drawImage method work?
Q2: If not, is there any other way to load an image from a gif/jpg to
write to a spreadsheet?

Thanks for anyone who can help.

Derek

Re: hssf EscherGraphics2d

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
The usual method to inserting static images, is to use a template with
an image already there.

Re: hssf EscherGraphics2d

Posted by デレック・パペッシュ <de...@cybersolon.com>.
I see that drawImage writes generates a log error: "drawImage() not
supported."

Is there any word on whether opening images to write to Excel documents
will be added in the future, or whether there are any other ways of

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Derek