Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2001/06/07 22:01:12 UTC

Re[2]: exception in MessageTag.doStartTag()

Hello RoleModel,

Yes, it is another common error. To use bean:message tag you must
place properties files for all supported languages to the path
WEB-INF/classes or to the some jar in WEB-INF/lib derectory and place
string with properties path to the web.xml as init parameter for
ActopnServlet -

    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>my.app.ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>

For this example you must place properties files to the path
WEB-INF/classes/my/app and fill it with all messages wich used in your
pages with bean:message tag.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net