Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl> on 2005/12/12 22:21:33 UTC

problem in RTFHandler.java

The method FONode.decorateWithContextInfo(String, ExternalGraphic) is
not known in my copy:

+                log.warn(FONode.decorateWithContextInfo(
+                        "Image could not be embedded: " + url, eg));

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

Re: problem in RTFHandler.java

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sorry. I'm accumulating a lot of changes here, some of which are not
ready to be committed, yet. Fixed.

> On Dec 12, 2005, at 22:21, Simon Pepping wrote:
>
> > The method FONode.decorateWithContextInfo(String, ExternalGraphic) is
> > not known in my copy:
> >
> > +                log.warn(FONode.decorateWithContextInfo(
> > +                        "Image could not be embedded: " + url, eg));
>
> Confirmed. Same here.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

Jeremias Maerki