Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2024/04/12 20:39:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Spring Summit 2024

We will be having our next ATS Spring Summit in Denver, CO.  Details will be posted on the wiki (link below).  Please register if you are going to be attending in person.

The dates are as follow:

	May 7-9, 2024

and our Summit page is available at:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2024+Summit

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the talk will be about and please include how long the presentation is going to be.  They should be discussion topics and light on the presentation material, since this is a more developer focused summit with lots of interaction.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until April 22nd.

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan