Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Loren Cole <lo...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/31 17:39:18 UTC

Set default coding strategy

We're using annotations to mount our pages, and would like to set things up
so they use HybridUrlCodingStrategy by default.  Does anyone know of a way
to do this?

Thanks,
Loren

Re: Set default coding strategy

Posted by Loren Cole <lo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome.  We are already using wicketstuff-annotation, annotating the base
class is the (now obvious) solution we were looking for.

Thanks,
Loren

Posted by Mike Mander <wi...@gmx.de>.