Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/02 16:19:13 UTC

Re: [Axis2] MIME Parsing fails with Sun's JavaMail API Implementation

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 11:49 +0000, Steve Loughran wrote:
> Looks like xop+xml is not a valid mime type. There is a bug in some of
> suns xsd's that say that + isnt allowed in a mime type, perhaps this is
> the same in software.

It is a valid MIME type:

www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/xop+xml. Sun needs to
understand that MIME types can be registered after their software is
written. Duh.

> Where is the content-type being set? I'd change it.

No way; they need to fix their code ..

We should record this as a known bug in their stuff.

Sanjiva.