Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com> on 2014/10/30 10:02:50 UTC

eurosign problem

Hello,

I wouldn't normally post this to the dev list but it might be a flex related problem.

I can't get the EURO sign € display correctly.
When I save a text in my MySql database full of special characters, everything displays well except the eurosign (and Yen sign).

You can see the problem here:

http://www.archemedia.eu/images/euroProblem.png <http://www.archemedia.eu/images/euroProblem.png>

Could this be a Flex related problem?

Dany

Re: eurosign problem

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
 From your test case, it looks like either PHP isn't unicode aware, or
the font is missing the glyph ? Either way, it's not really a Flex issue
if it saves in the DB correctly ?

Tom