Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jake Maizel <ja...@soundcloud.com> on 2010/12/08 10:10:06 UTC

How to Tell if Decommission has Completed

Hello,

Is there a definitive way to tell if a Decommission operation has
completed, such as a log message similar to what happens with a Drain
command?

Thanks.

--
Jake Maizel
Network Operations

Mail & GTalk: jake@soundcloud.com
Skype: jakecloud

Rosenthaler strasse 13, 101 19, Berlin, DE

Re: How to Tell if Decommission has Completed

Posted by Jake Maizel <ja...@soundcloud.com>.
Indeed, it is.  Also, the node being decommissioned drops out of the
ring when it is completed.  Trail and error.  Thanks for following up.

Posted by Nick Bailey <ni...@riptano.com>.