Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by David Eppstein <ep...@ics.uci.edu> on 2003/09/09 01:34:44 UTC

OS X Java updated; Batik improved

As of today, Apple has a new update (1.4.1) to their Java, available
through the usual Software Update mechanism.  They claim "improved
drawing correctness" and it seems to be true; at least, I am no longer
seeing the inconsistencies with stroke-dasharray that I had been seeing
in batik-rasterizer.  Perhaps some of the other problems reported here
will have gone away as well.

--
David Eppstein                      http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/

Re: OS X Java updated; Batik improved

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
David Eppstein wrote:
> As of today, Apple has a new update (1.4.1) to their Java, available
> through the usual Software Update mechanism.  They claim "improved
> drawing correctness" and it seems to be true; at least, I am no longer
> seeing the inconsistencies with stroke-dasharray that I had been seeing
> in batik-rasterizer.  Perhaps some of the other problems reported here
> will have gone away as well.

Hi David,

     Thanks, I am very glad the hear this!